22 August 2010

FoQ Day 4

Well I said I was tired – I switched off the lights at 9.30pm and woke finally at 10am this morning. 

Today I went across in the afternoon and had a leisurely stroll.  The plan was to finish shopping and not get too tired.  Well it worked – until I had to wait (standing up) for 1.5hrs to collect my quilt.  In future I’m paying the £20 return fee.  It was an utterly ridiculous system.  I ache all over.

foq

Plan is to start home at 4.30am….. I’ve had a GREAT time. 
Meeting old and new friends, putting many names and faces together was wonderful.

Oh yes, and I have NONE of the cash I came with left at all.

2 comments:

  1. Your posts are getting better. I hope that I can check back here often. I cordially greet and welcome each other

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you learn about this? Can you give me the source?

    ReplyDelete