10 May 2010

What we’ve all been waiting for!

Well it took the builders a few weeks to get here – but now it’s all go.  Here’s the Studio number 2. 
Lets hope there isn’t a studio number 3!

It helps to have friends with tractors.  Saturday the walls arrived.

Studio2 building 1

Studio2 building 2

And today the walls went up and they made a start on the roof.

    Studio2 building 3 Studio2 building 4

I went in this evening and marked out the position of the electrical sockets.  You try to get this right, but you know you never will!

DSC_5248 

I’m going to ask them to build some shelves between those windows and the ones at the front.  As most stuff is in crates now I won’t need all the shelves I had before.  Advantages and disadvantages to both storage systems.

DSC_5249

2 comments:

  1. Great progress! My advice is ALWAYS put in more power points than you think you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delighted for you Helen and I second Ali's suggestion :D

    ReplyDelete