17 May 2010

Perfect

The studio is looking FABULOUS!  The guys are inside putting up the plasterboard just now.  Last night I sat designing the inside shelving and benches.  It looks so wonderful from the outside it seems awful to fit out the inside from Ikea!  So my joiners are going to fit all the shelves and workbenches and I’ll paint them.  Perfect.

In the post this morning came an iPhone case.  Cath Kidston does it again. Perfect.

17-05-10

Yesterday I took DS to his art class and I went to Cragside House for a coffee and spent an hour looking across at this view and studying for my uni course.  Perfect.

16-05-10 

Then I sorted out my favourite brand of threads (Mulberry silks) in anticipation of using them this  week.  Perfect.

15-05-10

I’m writing this looking out of the window at the Cherry Blossom trees that line the drive.  Perfect.

Cherry blossom 1 Cherry blossom 2 Cherry blossom 3

Playing with Photoshop.  Perfect.

cherry blossom 4

3 comments:

  1. Stop daydreaming and study!!!
    Easy to say not easy to do, have been rationalising ready for the move in 3 months time [-))) I keep finding things from C&G days and am wondering if i should go back to it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the CK I pod/I phone covers. I have put it on my birthday/wish list. It's so hard to get down to studying when such beauty around. I am struggling to get down to Uni course on such a gorgeous day. Back to work tomorrow. The studio looks fab btw,looking forward to the big reveal. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you'll soon be in your studio - Perfect! :o)

    ReplyDelete