13 May 2010

Deadlines…..

Here is the latest on the shed.  I can’t wait to be back in there making my art.  Everything is such as mess atm.  I’ve spent an hour trying to find a background I’d dyed and finally found it – with the dye pots.  Its because I had no where to actually put it that I couldn’t find it.  Does that make sense? 

The shed is now taking on a real character.

DSC_5294

The Festival of Quilts entry form arrived today – deadline of 31st May to say how big your entry is.  I have all the fabrics dyed, I have the ideas…. decided today I ought to get on with finishing it.

Tomorrow should see all the pieces in place ready for stitching on the art quilt entry.  The 3D work is coming on too – I shall have to see how much floor space it will take up. 

Remember that quote from the other day?  He was right.

2 comments:

  1. That definitely looks very solid, Helen!! With a lovely pitched roof!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great Helen, so sturdy. Hope you are back in there asap. Hope to see you Monday. Denise x

    ReplyDelete