1 December 2010

Wednesday

Firstly I want to say a huge thank you for all the lovely comments you’ve left over the last few days.
I really appreciate them. 

I got my antibiotics today and the toothache is feeling better already,
but the shovelling is causing other aches and pains to flare up.
Returning home from the village I attempted to reverse into the drive.

Rule number one – when watching snow pile on RHS, don’t forget to see what’s happening on the LHS.
See how deep it is?  and there’s a good deep covering of about 6 inches on the road under the car.
Thank goodness I had winter tyres put on a few weeks ago.


My trusty helper on hand clearing space for future reversal manoeuvres
 ric shovellingblog ric snow
Bunny in an igloo…you can just see his fluffy bum
igloo
Another broken gutter…. that's three again and they were only fixed last month
door 
We are easily up to 60cm and more has fallen today and………
…….. yes more forecast tonight and tomorrow… and Friday…. and Saturday…

3 comments:

  1. Your postings on the weather are greatly appreciated, Helen. Although it is really bad in Cornwall (for Cornwall) it is nothing compared with what you are going through. I hope it begins to ease soon as I am concerned about you shoving all the snow! I have given several people the link to your blog because your photos are so graphic and arty. You are a good alternative to the BBC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I think this is getting to be a lot more than you need, but I am still loving the photos. I do hope the tooth ache is better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pamela Annesley7:15 am

    I'm enjoying looking at your'snow' photos Helen. Its been over 30 degrees here.

    ReplyDelete