18 December 2009

Eastgate Exhibition

crossingbordersxmas2 (1) 

 

The exhibition hangs today.  Here is one piece of work - there are several others and over the next few days I'll show them here.  For two new pieces I have close up shots but have stupidly managed to delete the full shots.  Daft woman.  I am SO annoyed with myself!

I can never think of good titles - so from now on some of the work (textiles and paintings) will be known by a series of numbers.

Here is a Landscape Impression in silks and velvets - hand and machine stitching and beading.

Do you like the new "gallery" format?

3009 framed

 3009 close1 framed

 3009 close2 framed

 3009 close3 framed

3 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, glad to see you made it safely there and back. It's rather slippery and icy on our hill although we did manage a visit to the village today. I'll be having a look at the show as soon as possible but love the pieces you've uploaded already. It will be interesting to see what the weekend brings weatherwise, the forecast sounds horrific. Time to put the heater on in the studio and do some lovely stitching! Keep warm and cosy! Love, Frieda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice Perkin6:53 pm

    lovely work as always

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work, well done - I've finished my hanging but can't show as it's for a present.

    ReplyDelete