25 December 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas Eve and the table is partly set in advance.

SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA

Christmas morning and Santa has been!!!

Its 7.15am and still dark outside.  Excuse the dreadful flash photo's.  Tree decorated by DS with minimal help from mum and dad.

Before...........

christma14

After............lots of lovely presents including a new "handbag camera" from DH along with some good books and DVD's, a sparkly pen and notebook, beautiful compact mirror etc........ 

christma13

My "AD" candle - lit to remind me of the great friends I have who are scattered around the world, most of whom I've just realised I've met this last 18 months.  Must get to Wales, Montreal and back to Australia to meet the rest :)

christma15

DS and DH - "mini-me" in full swing now DS has his own laptop.

christma16

Christmas lunch - variations on a theme - roast potatoes in goose fat and turkey for the carnivores and roast potatoes in olive oil with a quorn, mushroom and redcurrant sauce mix for the vegetarian -me).  After lunch we went for a walk in the cold crisp air and then watched Ice Age 3 - it's hilarious.

christma12

Hope you all had a good day - DS should be in bed soon and DH and I can go back to watching our film.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely record of a happy day, Helen. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete