3 September 2016

Summer holidays

Are almost over and its time to get my head down…. taking into account the time I need to give to my family of course.
That’s fine, as long as I don’t plan too much and then get frustrated but not being able to do it.


New plans do include more work exploring Hares…. leading to a new lecture / talk on Hares and their mythology and my art.  More wool work….. and more drawing with my sewing machine.  

So over the next few posts let’s catch up with August shall we?

On the 9th August my baby was 16 years old.  16!!!!  Crikey.

2016 08 09 09 18 52

Here he is at home and around a week old.  
We stayed in hospital for almost a week after a C-section as the poor thing got “stuck” causing his heart rate to drop (despite being just 6lbs 3oz at birth).  Despite my curves I’m not made for giving birth! 

2016 08 09 10 18 18

This birthday had a work tool theme… as my baby wants to be a Joiner / Carpenter.

2016 08 09 11 41 12

Fabulous cake made by a friend.  Gold glitz and chocolate.  Perfect.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment