23 June 2015

Sketchbook work to Fabrics

Goodness, where does time go? I seem to have been extraordinarily busy with family, house and especially the garden.

I did get a week or so to really get my head down in the studio and make some progress with transferring the skills I learnt on the Mixed Media Course on to fabrics.

And I think its working really well!

Here’s one piece in a series I want to run with…. with a working title of “Trackways” and/or “(From) Within the Earth”.

A combination of paints and fabric medium with cottons, silks, canvas and silk thread. Using mixed media and batik techniques.

Let me know what you think.


2 comments:

  1. I really do like this. You have used my favourite colour combinations. What fabric did you use? The little bit of stitching is great

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like these pieces.

    ReplyDelete