8 June 2015

Catching up

School holidays and visitors meant a break from the studio - and a husband on holiday the week after that meant time out too.

The garden is taking shape for the summer and is taking a lot of my time. I never really understood the conflict of gardening time vs sewing time until last year. Now I get it completely.

Quite a few flowers blooming already.

The clematis are taking over the front wall and the poor windchime is silent!

My feet have been enjoying lots of walking, until I decided to throw myself out of a coffee shop and sprain my ankle. 8 days on and its still painful so I have a trip to the Dr’s tomorrow.

Off to the studio now, coffee and iPad in one hand and tunics in another (I’ll leave the dressmaking for another post - enough to say that I have been having fun!)