2 March 2014

The Temple Dancer

 

This weeks mixed media is very different to previous offerings.

When I started I didn’t think I was going to like it but actually I love it, especially the red rose as an accent.
Who would have thought that tearing up bits of paper could be such fun?

You might be wondering where the textiles are?  
They will be back next week, sometimes you need to explore different media and different avenues to gain a deeper insight  into your own working practise.

Pushing the edges of my comfort zone is liberating, especially working in a  sketchbook and not on a canvas - these are not works for display or sale, just for me.
Now that makes a wonderful change.

Temple Girl

Temple Girl 3

Temple Girl 1

 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:04 am

    The soft lilac-grey/tan-beige colour blocks contrast beautifully with the black graphic shapes and lines.

    ReplyDelete