14 February 2014

Running to Keep up

Is how it feels just now, the week before the school holidays is always busy. 
Yesterday we had a meeting of the Twyne stitching group in Rothbury and my lovely friends helped me to sort out where to go next on a piece of work

The fifth of six pieces is almost complete for the Wallington exhibition.
A dyed background of poppy red rayon. 



Poppy red

And drawings to machine stitch.
I’ve made lots of samples and now I know what to do next.
An idea also popped into my head (as they do) for a costume and I’m now really excited about it! 

Poppy red 1

But firstly I need to finish using this;

DSC 0003

And this.

DSC 0004

All the woodwork in the studio is in the middle of having a makeover.
Its chaos in there.

 
Blame the Interior Design Competition on TV.  (Though I really did NOT agree with the finalists!)

 Meanwhile the garden is looking all snowdroppy…..

Snowdrop garden 2

 

SNowdrop garden1

And my first ever Hellebore is flowering!

Hellebore

 

No comments:

Post a Comment