20 July 2013

Creativity

Maybe you've been wondering what I've been doing recently?

Getting to grips with the third computer in six months….coping with a 12 year old and his exams for High School… calming a stressed husband…

 

There's not been so much on the stitching front (I really needed an artistic break to recharge after all the exhibitions in 2012),

Well the last few months I'v spent every sunny spare minute outside in the garden.  For the first time in several years I've had the energy to plant, weed and water.

Look at these lovely, beautiful plants.

I feel like a proud mamma :)

 

Studio 2

 

Daisy

Delphinium

Flowe2

Flower1

Flwoer3

Foxgloves

Geranium

GJ

Poppy

Sweetpea

3 comments:

  1. The flowers are simply fabulous. May I have permission to show a couple of them on my facebook page?
    www.facebook.com/HandcraftedbyEdwina
    You won't remember, me but we met at the NEC in 2012? - I was the lady on the mobility scooter but perhaps you met a few of them!!! Love you work! Edwina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:13 pm

    Just a different way of being creative. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything in the garden is looking great. The time you put in is certainly showing dividends!

    ReplyDelete