8 June 2012

Life

Whilst walking on the moors the other day DH said;

“How can there not be life on other planets.  I mean, just look at the amount of life here…… life just….. DOES”.

Now I might not have that exactly word for word but I know exactly what he meant.  One of the reasons I get on so well with my DH is that we are both biologists with a deep love of the natural world.
Life is so abundant and so utterly beautiful
It colonises every tiny part of this wonderful world and reinforces my belief in the theory of Gaia.

web1web1web2

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more, Helen. Specially since I can now check out your pictures in seconds rather than minutes, having finally achieved broadband here too. Oh, yes it's a wonderful world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen I agree with your husband and you. Life is precious and to be enjoyed. Have also seen several references to Gaia lately so think that might be a future design theme.

    ReplyDelete