Monday morning – start of the school holidays and what a start!
I couldn’t sleep last night as my back and neck were hurting so I went to the bathroom to get some paracetamol.........
1. Sliced my thumb on the packet
2. Went downstairs to get a plaster
3. Saw The Mother of All Spiders
4. Back upstairs to get DH to remove it (no way was I going back in knowing it was lurking)
5. Back downstairs to supervise
6. Saw the Son of The Mother of All Spiders by the washer
7. Lost sight of the Son of The Mother of All Spiders
8. Spent 5 mins locating Son of The Mother of All Spiders for removal
9. Returned to bed and wrote Facebook entry – it disappeared into the ether as it was too long. Great.
10. Looked up, saw Spider Above Bed
11. Lost Spider Above Bed, now Spider Somewhere Under Bed
12. Pulled out shoe boxes and canvas panels, located and exterminated Spider Under Bed
13. Lay down, fly - low flying over head
14. Got up, exterminated Fly
15. Noted 3.18am on clock
16. Set alarm for 10am – its the school holidays I can have a lie in! Now I can sleep and dream…..
17. 7.51am woken by child who wants to get some spray paint..... shops open at 9am and are a few minutes drive away, its too early!
18. Now 11.28am, shopping done, DS happy and one LARGE, STRONG coffee coming out of the coffee machine and heading my way.