6 October 2010

New hanging

I am still here working away at different ideas and projects.
Here is a hanging I made recently for a friends wedding present, at the same time I made one for myself.
Its not often I make the same item twice, but if I work them in tandem it feels as if I am working on one large piece and isn't duplication - which is SO tedious.

The last photo is of the wedding present - about a metre in length.



This week I'm really busy putting together a talk on the "Story of SiIk", I've been asked to cover for a speaker who can't make a date - so if you are gong to the Quilters Guild Region 15E I'll see you there - and I'll bring along this my version of this hanging.


2 comments:

  1. Hope all went well with the talk yesterday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen,
    I am so honoured to have this piece. As ever the photo's can't really do it justic... it is truely stunning and everyone who's seen it is really wowed by it. thank you so much... it's the best gift ever.

    ReplyDelete